Sending me explicit HeeroXDuo doujinshi yaoi, with poses I wanna steal and use in my own drawings....
Check your box for a beta!
Kitties
Wanna draw cat faces but I have no energy at the moment. I am considering doing each portrait on separate pieces of paper then putting them together as one graphic later.
Oh, have another idea about the communications device hooking to the ear - perhaps an earring instead, with a less complicated headpiece for some of them, but someone like Dhar would have a more complicated piece as 'guard', as well as more maile as 'armour'.
Planning on doing some dirt sketches in PS of leather harness designs for consideration.
Ads
Got the second one done - will probably post after work today. Pretty damned boring but the requirements were met.
Now I need to read the homework chapter. *sigh* I think I will wait until later tonight.
agh...
Forgot to update the website this weekend. Oh well, I will do it tonight when I get home from work, if I am not bushed.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*